Forums Carom Billiard

DEAN_H
Dean_H
Praise for Castres 47/2 HD Divx Match

I just wanted to say how much I like the HD Divx download of the 47/2 cadre final match between Johann Petit and Mickael De Vegolaere, in Castres, France. I think the filming is even better then the Ronchin 47/2 Cadre DVD featuring Fredric Caudron. For someone who lives in America it is really special to see this kind of Discipline played at this level in 720 DPI resolution. It is also nice that is is a download since I do not have to pay a large shipping fee as I would if I bought a DVD from Europe. I am trying to learn Free game and Anker Kader and their is nothing like this in America, the match is very helpful in my learning Free Game and Cadre. So I would recommend to anybody who wants to watch top quality billards, filmed in a top quality manner, to pay and download this match.

My only complaint is a small one and does not have to do with the match itself. Maybe it has something to do with me being in California and not having a fast internet connection but I had trouble downloading the whole match. I took me many times. The Kozoom server kept kicking me off before I downloaded the whole file. I had to get my friend to download the file for me, he has a faster internet connection then me.
Message 1/4 - Publish at 05/12 à 00:30

Back to forum list New thread Back to Forum Reply