:: 게시판 :: 캐롬 빌리아드

JEAN JARJOURA
jean jarjoura
3cushion carom the first cue sport
3cushion carom-by comparison with many cue sports like carom free game, 9ball pool and snooker-is nonstrategic with choices and nuances reduced terribly. good and bad luck including the uncontrollable stopping of the 3 balls is very effective in3cc and the up & down level and score of all players is its main characteristic.in 9ball, snooker and carom one cushion for instance only top players will go through the final stages of a competition which is not the case in 3cc with many unexpected and surprising results like in the world cup of Matosinhos -PT- 2009 where the top players: no1 Jaspers, no2 Sanchez, no3 Blomdahl and no4 Caudron were eliminated in the first round. let's listen to the declarations of the multidiscipline and genius top player FREDERIC CAUDRON concerning some (unclear) reasons of the up & down level and score: "...i don't know -repeated 8 times- what happened to me, however i have good motivation and a positive tension; my strong shape can change negatively in 2 days then return good in one minute; one day i can make any shot, another i miss all..." "...after the rain comes the sun, meanwhile i have to keep the positive energy and continue to believe it's going to change..." "...one does not choose his moments to miss or to make points; the shape of the moment can change in one day and we don't know why it is changing, today i played very well tomorrow will be another day..." by comparison also, with its nature reduced to "shot making",3cushion carom is a poor and limited game. by this concept 3cc is classified the last and by this same concept it has the potential to become a mass sport and the FIRST by far in front of 9ball and snooker. the 3cc billiard table is "THE SMALLEST SPORTING ARENA WITH THE CONTINUAL SUSPENSE OF UNPREDICTABLE RESULTS AND NON STOP ASTONISHING SURPRISES". very rare are the sports which have these characteristic and advantage for all players and spectators. THE PERFECT PLAN is to open the participation for many many individual tournaments especially in Europe, but also in Asia and America. minimum general average of 1,000 able to produce the surprise shall be required. no privilege will be given to top players mainly for their own interest except reserved participation; the other players will participate on "first come, first served" basis without taking account of their nationalities . THE WORLDWIDE DEVELOPMENT OF 3CUSHION CAROM WILL BE SURE, EASY AND QUICK.
JEAN JARJOURA phone: 009613787468- 009611325885
Message 1/1 - 등록일자 09/11 à 01:17

포럼 리스트로 돌아가기 새로운 글 포럼으로 돌아가기 답글

토론